Welcome to the Collicutt Siding Golf Club
Updated Tuesday, August 4th, 2020…….Due to the hail storm we had last night we are closing the golf course for the day on Wednesday, August 5th to aerate the greens to assist in a speedy recovery. All tee times are cancelled for the day. We will be reopening Thursday morning and will be offering our “25th Anniversary” Special ($25, includes a push cart) for Thursday and Friday then will be offering our “Toonie a Hole” Promotion for the weekend.
We are open for the 2020 season. Yes there are lots of ever changing COVD19 rules that we must follow but we are able to golf, so come on out, have an open mind and enjoy!
Due to the COVID19 pandemic we know we are going to experience some adjustment issues. Please be patient with us, we are getting information from hundreds of different sources and adapting to our club.
- The clubhouse will be open(including the golf shop and dining room) with strict social distancing measures in place.
- We prefer to be a “Cash Free” business, Our machines have Tap capabilities as a preference but if you have to insert your card and enter your pin we will sanitize after every use.
- We will be offering food and beverage through the window for take out and from the tables with table service. Guests are not able to walk up to the bar to order.
- We will have the washrooms in the clubhouse open (limited capacity) as well as on the golf course. There will be sanitizer available for guests to use pre and post visit as well as hand sanitizing stations.
- Bring your own water (some will be available for sale), scorecard and pencils.
- Everyone is expected to check in with the golf shop 15 – 30 minutes prior to their tee time.
- The golf shop will be assigning you power carts (if you must ride)
- Only the group that is teeing off is allowed on or near the first tee. Everyone must obey proper social distancing measures at all times.
- The power carts will be washed and sanitized prior to any guest sitting on them, our Outside Services team will be sanitizing as the last step and no one will touch them until the golfer does. All carts will have keys in them (to reduce touch points) but you must take the cart that you are assigned, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- When you are on the course, you will notice;
- There are no ball washers
- There are no rakes in the bunkers
- Please smooth out footprints and divots with your foot or wedge
- If you land in a footprint of crevice, move your ball, no penalty. Last I heard no one is playing for a million dollars.
- Leave the flagstick in at all times, DO NOT TOUCH IT!
- You will notice that the ball only drops approximately 1/2″, so carefully pull your ball out of the hole with 2 fingers, not touching the flagstick or edge of the cup.
- Once you start putting, continue putting until you are finished, then clear the way for the others in your group.
- Call ahead to the dining room for food orders (403)946-2343 (#8) on the 7th or 16th tee box so that it is ready when you go by. Please support our food and beverage! Do not pack your own alcohol, that is still against the law and we can expect all kinds of inspectors and law enforcement checking in on us.
- After you have finished your round, do not shake hands, but you may stop by the dining room or deck for some safe socializing.
- Return power carts to the West end of the tent (where they will be washed). You must remove all your garbage and recycling. There will be bins in a few locations. If you do not remove it you will be called to come back and remove it.
- All bookings must be made over the phone or in person with the golf shop attendant. We are not allowed to have “Walk In” golfers. Call Ahead!
Please come on out, embrace the changes and ENJOY! We know we are going to be busy as we have extended the time between tee times and let’s face it, everyone wants to golf Collicutt Siding Golf Club! Everyone must make sure that the amount of golfers they book for show up otherwise actions will be taken (including losing booking privileges and / or charged a No show fee). It is the responsibility of the person booking to communicate with the golf shop.
We are your home for prairie golf
The golf course is open so come on out. Our golf shop will be open and available for bookings from 7:30 am until close. We will be implementing procedures to allow utmost safety for our team and our guests in the meantime. Contact Lyndon at firstname.lastname@example.org is you have any questions.
The Collicutt Siding Golf Club is located approximately 20 minutes north of Calgary in the Town of Crossfield. The Collicutt Siding Golf Club offers golfers of all ages and abilities an enjoyable and affordable golfing experience in a relaxed atmosphere. With two very different nine hole layouts, you will find a straightforward front nine followed by a challenging links style back nine. With four different tee box choices on every hole, players can feel comfortable no matter what their skill level may be.
Construction of the front nine started in 1994, mainly with donated labor, equipment and materials supplied from the community and surrounding area. The front nine was opened for play in 1995 with many renovations leading up to the start of construction of The back nine which opened in the spring of 2003.