At Collicutt Siding Golf Club we specialize in making you, the tournament coordinator look good.
We pride ourselves in doing the little things to make sure your day goes well including but not limited to:
- Personalized cart plates and score cards
- Player assistants to escort players to their tees
- We do the scoring
- On course competitions (we hand you a sheet with all your winners)
- Public Address system for all shotguns
- New clubhouse and deck for apres golf awards and dinner
- Prize table
- Discount of golf shop purchased prizes
2020 Tournament Rates: (Includes GST).
18 Holes – Monday to Friday-$53.
18 Holes – Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays-$60.
9 Holes – Monday to Friday-$32.
9 Holes – Saturdays, Sunday and Holidays-$40 (only available after 3pm).
18 Hole rates include $10 per person prize credit. 9 Hole rates include $6 per person prize credit.
Power carts are $17.50 for 18 holes and $11.50 for 9 holes (per person)
Tournament Dining options:
- Our most popular Alberta Beef steak dinner – $24 (includes steak, potatoes, salads, vegetables, rolls and dessert). Includes GST but does not include a gratuity.
- BBQ Beef or Chicken Burger – $16 (includes beef or chicken burger plus cold salad(s))
- We now have a full commercial kitchen, if there is something your group would like, just ask.
Contact Lyndon King, Head Golf Professional at (403) 946-2343 (#4) or Lyndon@collicuttgolf.com for more information or to book your event.