Updated Tuesday, August 4th, 2020…….Due to the hail storm we had last night we are closing the golf course for the day on Wednesday, August 5th to aerate the greens to assist in a speedy recovery. All tee times are cancelled for the day. We will be reopening Thursday morning and will be offering our “25th Anniversary” Special ($25, includes a push cart) for Thursday and Friday then will be offering our “Toonie a Hole” Promotion for the weekend.
We now have the driving range open. There will be lots of social distancing expected, golfers are limited to 2 large baskets or 1 half hour per day (whichever is quicker). Every other stall must be closed. A limited amount of golfers are allowed at a time on the practice or chipping greens to allow safe social distancing.
To use the range the golf shop will direct golfers to a pail of sanitizer that the baskets will be soaking in (so you will get your hands wet). Golfers will then use the basket to scoop balls out of the bin. After they have finished with their basket they must put it into the bucket of sanitizer that is on the range.
Members you should receive occasional correspondence from Lyndon regarding closures, events, etc. If you have not contact Lyndon at email@example.com to be added to the list.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic we know we are going to experience some adjustment issues. Please be patient with us, we are getting information from hundreds of different sources and adapting to our club.
For Stage 2
- The clubhouse will be open(including the golf shop and dining room) with strict social distancing measures in place.
- We prefer to be a “Cash Free” business, Our machines have Tap capabilities as a preference but if you have to insert your card and enter your pin we will sanitize after every use.
- We will be offering food and beverage through the window for take out and from the tables with table service. Guests are not able to walk up to the bar to order.
- We will have the washrooms in the clubhouse open (limited capacity) as well as on the golf course. There will be sanitizer available for guests to use pre and post visit as well as hand sanitizing stations.
- Bring your own water (some will be available for sale), scorecard and pencils.
- Everyone is expected to check in with the golf shop 15 – 30 minutes prior to their tee time.
- The golf shop will be assigning you power carts (if you must ride)
- Only the group that is teeing off is allowed on or near the first tee. Everyone must obey proper social distancing measures at all times.
- The power carts will be washed and sanitized prior to any guest sitting on them, our Outside Services team will be sanitizing as the last step and no one will touch them until the golfer does. All carts will have keys in them (to reduce touch points) but you must take the cart that you are assigned, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- When you are on the course, you will notice;
- There are no ball washers
- There are no rakes in the bunkers
- Please smooth out footprints and divots with your foot or wedge
- If you land in a footprint of crevice, move your ball, no penalty. Last I heard no one is playing for a million dollars.
- Leave the flagstick in at all times, DO NOT TOUCH IT!
- You will notice that the ball only drops approximately 1/2″, so carefully pull your ball out of the hole with 2 fingers, not touching the flagstick or edge of the cup.
- Once you start putting, continue putting until you are finished, then clear the way for the others in your group.
- Call ahead to the dining room for food orders (403)946-2343 (#8) on the 7th or 16th tee box so that it is ready when you go by. Please support our food and beverage! Do not pack your own alcohol, that is still against the law and we can expect all kinds of inspectors and law enforcement checking in on us.
- After you have finished your round, do not shake hands, but please stop by the dining room or deck for some safe socializing.
- Return power carts to the West end of the tent (where they will be washed). You must remove all your garbage and recycling. There will be bins in a few locations. If you do not remove it you will be called to come back and remove it.
- All bookings must be made over the phone or in person with the golf shop attendant. We are not allowed to have “Walk In” golfers. Call Ahead!
Please come on out, embrace the changes and ENJOY! We know we are going to be busy as we have extended the time between tee times and let’s face it, everyone wants to golf Collicutt Siding Golf Club! Everyone must make sure that the amount of golfers they book for show up otherwise actions will be taken (including losing booking privileges and / or charged a No show fee). It is the responsibility of the person booking to communicate with the golf shop.