Update for June 16, 2021
Here are our current procedures as we manage through the new COVID protocols
- Group size can be 4 golfers
- All golfers do not have to be from the same household but must maintain proper social distancing
- Members will be limited to 1 round of golf per day, unless after their first round there is tee sheet availability.
- Being on time for your tee time and playing quickly is very important.
- The driving range will remain open. No reservations are required but proper social distancing is mandatory.
- On the practice greens (chipping and putting) golfers must provide their own golf balls. Communal balls (range balls) are no longer permitted.
- Power carts can now be shared with people not from your household. We will only be allowing a maximum of 2 carts per group. If you are not comfortable riding with someone due to COVID reasons we have saved some carts that have a divider between driver and passenger. Please park power carts on the Northwest corner of the cart storage tent when you are finished.
- The deck is now open (and heated), so come on out and enjoy. Proper social distancing is in effect.
- Masks must still be worn when in the clubhouse at all times.
Remember if you are sick or have COVID symptoms please stay home. If you are high risk please stay home.
Please come on out, embrace the changes and ENJOY! We know we are going to be busy as we have extended the time between tee times and let’s face it, everyone wants to golf Collicutt Siding Golf Club! Everyone must make sure that the amount of golfers they book for show up otherwise actions will be taken (including losing booking privileges and / or charged a No show fee). It is the responsibility of the person booking to communicate with the golf shop.