Here are our new procedures as we manage through the new COVID protocols.
- Group size will be limited to 3 golfers
- All golfers must be from the same household OR
- If you live alone YOU may create a golf cohort of a maximum of 2 other golfers from your existing cohort (your invitees do not have to live alone). Once you have created this golf cohort none of the 3 golfers can be part of any other golf cohorts and no substitutes can be made. When you come to golf the single person will be required to submit his / her cohort.
- When you phone to make a booking you will be asked if the people golfing with you are from your household and if not part of your golf cohort. That is the due diligence we have to perform. We are not responsible for inaccurate / deceitful people booking and the liability becomes the person booking responsibility.
- Members will be limited to 1 round of golf per day, 3 rounds per week. The week being Monday to Sunday.
- We will be operating as an 18 hole golf course
- Tee Time intervals will be shortened to 8 minutes, so being prompt and playing quickly is very important.
- The driving range will remain open but groups attending must follow the same rules as the golf course. No reservations are required but proper social distancing is mandatory.
- On the practice greens (chipping and putting) golfers must provide their own golf balls. Communal balls (range balls) are no longer permitted.
- Power carts without dividers can be shared with people from the same household. If not from the same household a cart with a divider will be provided. These dividers can not be removed for any reason. We have had people unhook them and parts have been lost, hence the $75 Fee for us to have to hook them back up. Please park power carts on the Northwest corner of the cart storage tent when you are finished.
- Single golfer bookings will not be permitted in advance however WILL BE PERMITTED DAY OF. Call the golf shop any time during the day and if there is an empty spot you may golf ALONE.
- All Leagues are postponed until further notice
- Phone lines will open Monday, May 10th at 10am. Do not leave a message, if lines are busy, try again.
- The dining room and deck will be off limits but Food and Beverage will be available for take out. Please utilize as much as possible.
- Masks must be worn when in the clubhouse at all times.
Remember if you are sick or have COVID symptoms please stay home. If you are high risk please stay home.
Please come on out, embrace the changes and ENJOY! We know we are going to be busy as we have extended the time between tee times and let’s face it, everyone wants to golf Collicutt Siding Golf Club! Everyone must make sure that the amount of golfers they book for show up otherwise actions will be taken (including losing booking privileges and / or charged a No show fee). It is the responsibility of the person booking to communicate with the golf shop.